Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2513 Nw 59th St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
What a beautiful home on a fabulous golf course and lake lot with the back facing east in the award winning Broken Sound Country Club. This extremely well maintained estate home has 3 bedroom and 3.5 baths. Some of its features include an open kitchen to the family room, newer cabinetry, volume ceiling, open floor plan, lots of large windows , natural light and two master bathrooms. Enjoy the golf course and lake view from your large windows, screened in patio, and lushly landscaped backyard. Home is in a no flood zone. This home is in move in condition and is located in the sought after subdivision Vintage Estates. Home is in a no flood zone. Don't miss out its out on this amazing estate home priced to sell!Mandatory membership required.
- MLS® #RX-10463755
- Price per Sqft$249
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,209
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Lobby, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFreeform, Gunite, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Deck, Screened Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Zero Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Plantation Shutters, Single Hung Metal, Sliding
- ConstructionBlock, CBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2018
- Days on Market192
- HOA Fees1167
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address2513 Nw 59th St
- SubdivisionVINTAGE ESTATES
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.