Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17727 Litten Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Magnificent leaded glass front doors open to reveal a spacious, open floorplan, volume ceilings and gorgeous views of the double lake lot. This meticulously-maintained 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath residence offers a new eat-in kitchen, gracious entertaining areas, marble and mahogany wood floors, a spacious master suite with 2 outfitted walk-in closets and large bathroom, and a handsome home office detailed with built-ins and granite-topped desk. The oversized salt water, heated pool is screened and is surrounded by a huge travertine deck ideal for outdoor entertaining.The entire home is handicap accessible, and all bedrooms are ensuite. This is a MUST SEE beauty!
- MLS® #RX-10462095
- Price per Sqft$145
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,406
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Putting Green, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Salt Water, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Deck
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market223
- HOA Fees283
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$52,800
- Membership EquityYes
- Address17727 Litten Drive
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Foyer, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Custom Mirror, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.