Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17817 Villa Club Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
SELLERS ARE PACKING.......WHY PAY EXTRA FOR EXPENSIVE UPGRADES WHEN YOU HAVE THEM INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE PRICE. AT $785,000 this Below-Market Sales Price includes: Impact Glass, Generator, Custom Designed Pool, Patio with Built in BBQ, preferred South Exposure, Circular Driveway, Central Vac, Gas Fireplace, Wood & Marble Flooring, Crown Molding, Chair Rails, Custom Kitchen w/Decoratve Trim, Viking & Miele Appliances, Franke Sink, Professional Office with beautiful Built-In Bookshelves, Cabinets & Desk, Surround Sound Stereo Speakers,Custom Closets, Designer Window and Ceiling treatments, chandeliers and Fixtures (exclude fixtures in Master Bedroom, over Kitchen Table, and the light fixture in the secondary Bedroom.) Newly Designed Clubhouse w/restaurant.Award winning Tennis Program.
- MLS® #RX-10457329
- Price per Sqft$241
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,262
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Tennis, Basketball, Elevator, Game Room, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural, Underground
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- WindowsPlantation Shutters
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete, Block
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2018
- Days on Market241
- HOA Fees972
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17817 Villa Club Way
- SubdivisionOAKS AT BOCA RATON 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Disposal, Auto Garage Open, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.