Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
36 W High Point Rd
Stuart, FL 34996
Nestled on the coveted southern tip of Sewall's Point, in the desirable subdivision of High Point. Enter into the elegant, double door, gorgeous entry. Welcomed by a remarkable foyer and formal living room, with sprawling 20 ft. ceilings, crown molding and state of the art architecture, ideal for showcasing your favorite artwork. An amazing cook's kitchen w plenty of cabinets and spacious counter tops that leads into family room w cozy fireplace;a great space to entertain all your family and friends. On main level floor,a large master suite, with spacious His & Hers walk-in closets and a 2nd bedroom with full bathroom. Your second floor includes 3 huge bedrooms, all with fullbathrooms. French doors that lead out to the atrium patio hosted by the pool and spa,all designed with fitness in mind.Unlimited entertainment with full outdoor kitchen, with covered dining for year round enjoyment. This home also includes 3 zone A/C, 2 hot water heaters, hurricane & complete surround sound throughout.This tropical splendor offers A+ rated schools, safe neighborhood, protected by its own police dept., is close proximity to luxury resorts, marinas and beaches. Minutes from premium restaurants, and downtown historic Stuart. This sparkling, immaculate maintained home, has been pridefully cared for, and is truly one of Sewall's Point's prized properties. Movtivated seller!
- MLS® #RX-10454463
- Price per Sqft$289
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,495
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Screened Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Cabana, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2018
- Days on Market348
- HOA Fees10
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address36 W High Point Rd
- Area5 - Sewalls Point
- SubdivisionHIGH POINT
- Zip Code34996
- Geo AreaMA05
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Cook Island, French Door, Closet Cabinets, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Intercom, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingZoned, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFelix A Williams Elementary School
- MiddleStuart Middle School
- HighJensen Beach High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company - Stuart
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.