Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Castle Hill Way
Stuart, FL 34996
All the kids will want to come to THIS house & backyard! From the sandy beach to the 63' lagoon pool, complete with diving ledge & waterfall to the professionally landscaped grounds with native plantings, a butterfly garden & orchid house. Inside, design & detail are the stars of this home. The great room is designed so natural light travels through the house from morning to evening. A bright gourmet kitchen with a center island, casual dining & sitting area plus a wet bar, make this the perfect gathering spot. Master suite opens to the balcony where you can step right into the bubbling spa & enjoy an evening overlooking the moonlit river. Lower level has 2 guest suites, large family room and a bonus room perfect for a gym or more. You won't want to miss this exceptional home and property!
- MLS® #RX-10447538
- Price per Sqft$516
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,622
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Key West
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, Ocean Access, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutoclean, Concrete, Equipment Included, Freeform, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Porch, Outdoor Shower, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, East of US-1, Paved Road
- WindowsBay Window, Plantation Shutters, Single Hung Wood, Solar Tinted, Thermal
- ConstructionConcrete, Fiber Cement Siding, Frame
- Date ListedJuly 13th, 2018
- Days on Market375
- HOA Fees95
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address12 Castle Hill Way
- Area5 - Sewalls Point
- SubdivisionCastle Hill
- Zip Code34996
- Geo AreaMA05
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryFelix A Williams Elementary School
- MiddleStuart Middle School
- HighJensen Beach High School
- Listing OfficeWater Pointe Realty Group
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.