Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6720 Se South Marina Way
Stuart, FL 34996
Discover Sailfish Point's best value for an ''estate'' golf course home overlooking a tranquil lake and the 2nd and 6th fairways of the Jack Nicklaus ''Signature'' golf course. Perfect SE Exposure! Perfect long green golf course views. Love the luxury resort lifestyle. The spectacular 532 acre community of Sailfish Point offers the ultimate Florida resort lifestyle with a full service marina, oceanfront country club with fine & casual dining, Har-Tru tennis, golf course, state of the art fitness center & spa, heli-pad, one mile of glorious beach & is guard gated and patrolled for the utmost in security. Spectacular golf & lake views! EZ to show! Possible seller financing. ''SELLER IS MOTIVATED. WILL ENTERTAIN OFFERS''! Home is also for rent at $6,000/mo.
- MLS® #RX-10437193
- Price per Sqft$356
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,642
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Boating, Tennis, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Spa-Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Manager on Site, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screen Porch
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Private Road
- RoofConcrete Tile, Flat Tile
- Listing OfficeRe/max Community
- Address6720 Se South Marina Way
- Area1 - Hutchinson Island - Martin County
- SubdivisionSAILFISH POINT PLAT 1
- Zip Code34996
- Geo AreaMA01
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Pantry, Foyer, Sky Light(s), Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Cook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingZoned, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJune 5th, 2018
- Days on Market498
- HOA Fees1520
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$60,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.