Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8995 Sw 19th St #b
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Beautiful All Ages Villa at The Village of Boca Barwood. Spacious, Bright & Desirable Villa located in private Cul-De-Sac Lot. Features Great back and front views, inviting open layout & vaulted ceiling. Offers Converted and AIR CONDITIONED Garage to 11X21 3rd room. Extended, Air conditioned, tinted and Tiled Back Patio. Accordion Shutters. Brand new A/C and Water Heater Nov/2017. Full size W/D, Large & Bright Rooms with lots of storage space including ATTIC. Newly Painted outside and inside. 10 Ceiling fans. Village of Boca Barwood is family friendly community offers Pool/Spa,Clubhouse, Lighted Tennis court, Playground and more.''A'' Rated schools.
- MLS® #RX-10436546
- Price per Sqft$176
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,476
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway
- ViewCanal, Garden
- WaterfrontCanal Width 1 - 80
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screen Porch, Shutters
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Zero Lot
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Verticals
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedJune 2nd, 2018
- Days on Market445
- HOA Fees230
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address8995 Sw 19th St #b
- SubdivisionSANDALFOOT COVE SEC 10
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHammock Pointe Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:30am EDT.