Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
41 Sw Seminole St #ps3
Stuart, FL 34994
Stuart, Florida is the heart of the Treasure Coast. Named after the many troves of treasure from sunken Spanish galleons that have been recovered off of local beaches, Stuart also has many modern day treasures like ''A'' rated schools, no state or local taxes, a nearby private jetport, dedicated public beach access every half mile, and a lifestyle that beckons visitors and new residents alike from around the world.Seminole Bluff's warmth and charm is reflected in the tranquil waters of the meandering Saint Lucie River where boaters, sailors, kayakers, and paddle-boarders find themselves right at home with wild dolphin, giant tarpon, manatees and a wealth of other fish and wildlife.Located in the heart of historic downtown Stuart, Seminole Bluff is just steps away from fun and fine dining the locals can't resist! Whether your tastes is a steak from The Gafford, fresh seafood from the Boathouse or The Black Marlin, Italian from LouRonzo's Italian Fusion or the many quaint, locally owned bistros, wine bars, and family owned shops, you''ll find dining, entertainment, shopping and relaxation just minutes away. Only 8 units remain. Feel free to visit the Sales Center at 1 SE Ocean, Downtown Stuart. WE WELCOME YOU TO STUART, FLORIDA. There is a reason Stuart was named #1 by Coastal Living as the ''Happiest'' seaside town in the US. Now we are happy to announce Stuart's latest release of 20 Luxury Condominiums directly located on the Saint Lucie River to be completed by late 2019. Amenities to include full concierge service, private entrance, infinity edge pool that envelopes the river, a community fire pit, fitness studio, club room with exquisite furniture, and dedicated conference room. Deep water dockage available for yachts up to 60 feet. Day dock, and paddleboard/kayak launch and storage! No expense has been spared. Luxury finishes including our appliance partnership with Subzero and Wolf! Pick your custom finishes now. Enjoy open concept plans with custom cabinetry, stone countertops and various flooring options. Developed by John J. Doyle Development Group, Mr. Doyle takes an interest and is committed to the arts. The grand porte-cochere features two fountain sculptures by Geoffrey C. Smith, who not only is local to Stuart but is renowned for his work. Premier downtown location. Marina located within walking distance, Witham Field Private airport 5 minutes away, Palm Beach International airport 40 minutes away. Boaters...dock up to 60' boat and you are minutes to the Atlantic Ocean & Saint Lucie Inlet.
- MLS® #RX-10433609
- Price per Sqft$647
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,087
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- Style4+ Floors, Contemporary, Key West
- AmenitiesBike Storage, Billiards, Boating, Cabana, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Game Room, Lobby, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Trash Chute
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Assigned, Garage - Building, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewIntracoastal, Marina, River, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Marina, Ocean Access, Seawall, River
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2018
- Days on Market392
- HOA Fees1377
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address41 Sw Seminole St #ps3
- Area8 - Stuart - North of Indian St
- SubdivisionSeminole Bluff
- Zip Code34994
- Geo AreaMA08
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryJ. D. Parker Elementary
- MiddleStuart Middle School
- HighJensen Beach High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.