Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4124 Se Fairway E
Stuart, FL 34997
Lushly landscaped, private garden oasis, located in the gated community of the Stuart Yacht & Country Club. This home features 3 large bedrooms, each with an attached en suite bathroom. Pocket sliding glass doors open from the great room onto the covered patio, leading to the screened in heated pool. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops. Third bedroom guest suite has it's own private entrance and separate office/den. Freshly painted exterior, a new metal roof, two car garage and golf cart garage. Meticulously maintained & ready for a new owner to enjoy! YCC does NOT require mandatory membership or equity. However, an array of memberships are available to enjoy the amenities: golf, tennis, fitness center, heated pool, croquet, & a clubhouse with private dining.
- MLS® #RX-10413923
- Price per Sqft$191
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,352
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Putting Green, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Water, Septic
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Heated, Inground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, East of US-1, Private Road
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete
- Date ListedMarch 14th, 2018
- Days on Market460
- HOA Fees229
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address4124 Se Fairway E
- Area7 - Stuart - South of Indian St
- SubdivisionYACHT & COUNTRY CLUB OF STUART
- Zip Code34997
- Geo AreaMA07
- Interior FeaturesBar, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPort Salerno Elementary School
- MiddleDr. David L. Anderson Middle School
- HighMartin County High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.