Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10671 Stonebridge Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Bright renovated home located on stunning premium golf course lot overlooking two lakes in Stonebridge Country Club. 3 bedrooms + Office or convertible 4th bedroom, 3.5 Bathrooms. New kitchen, porcelain floors, and roof installed in 2016. High flat ceilings that have had popcorn removed in all bedrooms/ hallways. Designer lighting throughout. Fabulous master suite with two large walk in closets. Split floor plan. New landscaping. Hurricane shutters. 2 car + golf cart, air conditioned garage. Freshly painted inside and out. Many upgrades throughout. All furniture available separately. MEMBERSHIP AND EQUITY REQUIRED.
- MLS® #RX-10409929
- Price per Sqft$132
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,421
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Community Room, Sauna, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Business Center, Putting Green, Street Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Shutters
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsPicture, Sliding
- RoofConcrete Tile, Flat Tile
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2018
- Days on Market538
- HOA Fees283
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$52,800
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address10671 Stonebridge Blvd
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Cook Island, French Door, Custom Mirror, W/D Hookup, Laundry Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Intercom, Auto Garage Open, Freezer, Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingZoned, Electric, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:15am EDT.