Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17906 Aberdeen Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
WAS APPROVED SHORT SALE!!! THE $725,000 SALE FELL THROUGH DUE TO INSPECTIONS, There are repairs needed as per the inspection report attached. ANY OFFERS WILL HAVE TO BE ALL CASH, 10% DEPOSIT, PROOF OF FUNDS TO CLOSE, 3 BUSINESS DAY FREE LOOK/INSPECTION PERIOD ONLY. SEE THE POSTED WALK THROUGH VIDEO, COUNTRY CLUB REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CALLING FOR A SHOWING. THIS COUNTRY CLUB IS THE FINEST IN THE COUNTRY AND THE INITIATION COST AND DUES ARE PRICED ACCORDINGLY. IF YOU WANT THE FINEST GOLF AND FINEST AMENITIES, AND HAVE DEEP POCKETS, THIS IS THE CLUB YOU WANT. THIS HOME IS NOT FOR THE SHY, IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET A FABULOUS HOUSE AT A FABULOUS PRICE. Needs Worktwo-story, 4-bedroom office home is situated on almost a half acre of lushly landscaped property on a cul-de-sac in St. Andrews Country Club. Home needs updating The roomy master suite on the ground floor has a sitting area, walk-in closets, and his & her bathrooms. All guest bedrooms are en-suite: two are downstairs and one is upstairs along with a spacious loft. The second story also features a large terrace with expansive, panoramic lake and golf course views. The office has custom wood cabinetry and plantation shutters. Outside, enjoy the Southern exposure backyard with a large screened-in lanai, open patio spaces, and a resort-style pool.
- MLS® #RX-10399216
- Price per Sqft$164
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,424
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Street
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Screen Porch, Screened Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Date ListedJanuary 23rd, 2018
- Days on Market637
- Short SaleYes
- HOA Fees609
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$135,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address17906 Aberdeen Way
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.