Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12034 Nw 79th Ct
Parkland, FL 33076
You are going to fall in love with this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Cypress model in the Sawgrass Bay section of Heron Bay! This house sits on an oversized lot overlooking a beautiful lake. This home offers an open floorplan with high ceilings and lots of natural light. It flows perfectly! The owner of this house spared no expense when designing it as the home features upgraded tile, crown molding, elegant window treatments, impact glass throughout, chef's kitchen with natural gas range and stainless steel appliances, trey ceilings in multiple rooms, large covered patio and so much more. You have to come make an appointment to see all the wonderful features. Heron Bay is like living in a country club without the fees and has some of the best schools in the state.
- MLS® #RX-10105649
- Price per Sqft$237
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,914
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Electric Available, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2015
- Days on Market1700
- HOA Fees183
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address12034 Nw 79th Ct
- SubdivisionHeron Bay
- Zip Code33076
- Geo AreaNW41
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHeron Heights Elementary School
- MiddleWestglades Middle School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.