International Real Estate Marketing
Local Experts. Global Reach. Proven Results.
South Florida's Gold Coast is a unique destination that attracts home buyers from around the world to seek homes and properties just like yours. That is why Brian Pearl and Lang Realty engage a multi-layered approach to reach them. We have long studied the International home buyer and how they approach buying a property in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and anywhere else in South Florida, resulting in a strategy that combines global broker affiliations, strategic online partnerships, and a variety of tactics involving traditional advertising and innovative technology tools.
How Do International Home Buyers Find a Property in South Florida?
- They have been to the area on vacation. It takes a strong local brand and high-traffic locations to capture the attention of international visitors. No one does it better than Brian Pearl and Lang Realty.
- They know someone else who bought here. With years of unprecedented sales-volume market share, we have garnered the largest group of satisfied buyers and sellers on Florida’s Gulf Coast — past customers who gladly refer the services of our agents to buyers seeking properties like yours.
- They Google it! With 90% (9 out of 10 buyers) property searches starting online, it is imperative for your home to be found easily. We have it covered.
- They rely on a native broker from their country. Real estate is about relationships. International buyers will consult their local real estate expert, who will refer their client to a trusted partner. We have spent over two decades nurturing International brokerage relationships exactly for this reason.
Housing Statistics for International Buyers
- Over nineteen (19%) percent of all homes purchased in Florida last year were by International home buyers.
- The median price for homes purchased by an international buyer in Florida was $194,700 — up 8% from 2010.
- Seventeen (17%) percent of foreign buyers paid more than $500,000 for a home — up 7% from 2010.
Global Affiliates and Partners
Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
Affiliates and Memberships to Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate are by invitation-only into this compendium of the finest residential real estate firms from around the world. Spanning more than 80 countries, each member is selected for marketing distinctive and luxury properties. 70,000 sales professionals – 85 countries.
Strategic Online Partnership
In today’s technology-driven world, more and more buyers are relying on the Internet to begin their home search. With so many properties on the market, it is now essential that these buyers see your home first. We understand the importance of a solid internet marketing plan, and have carefully selected our online partnerships based on their reach, demographics and traffic. In return, more potential buyers can view your home from anywhere in the world on some of the industry’s most popular sites.
Florida's International Home Buyers
While South Florida’s west coast tends to attract home buyers from the United Kingdom and Western Europe, Southeast Florida is the primary choice of South American home buyers. Brian Pearl offers several tactical approaches in reaching and staying engaged with international home buyers. Market reports, neighborhood videos, virtual tours and professional property photos are just a few of the features that make BrianPearlRealEstate.com unique. Users are spending three times longer on our site than average because of our great content! When a prospective buyer or seller comes from the website, our agents ensure a quick and knowledgeable response to convert these inquiries to opportunities. Responsiveness is core to our culture. The relationship with home buyers does not stop at an online inquiry. An active online community has been built to engage and speak with international prospects long before they arrive on our shores through our newsletters, property e-Blasts, real estate advice and housing market updates in The Pearl Real Estate blog, and our social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.