Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
14877 Stirrup Lane
Wellington, FL 33414
Paddock Park- over 4100 s.f , 1 acre lot, 5 - 6 Br 4 Baths with attached Guest/Inlaw set up with courtyard entrance , NEW IMPACT WINDOWS on 90% of home, Upgraded kitchen, screened porch, pool, deck looking at private preserve , Oversized driveway and garage, extended laundry with mud room/ office and or storage. Endless possibilities. Master suite with sitting or workout area, master bath with soaking tub and oversized shower, generator ready, reverse osmosis system , 2 water heaters- 1 is tankless for master suite and in law set up, 2 wells, 2 septic systems, split bedroom plan, extra electric outlets in front yard and courtyard, irrigation system with its own well. Great family or home for entertaining with expansive square footage. Does NOT back to power lines or canal. Quick closing
- MLS® #RX-10494894
- Price per Sqft$176
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,149
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Septic, Well Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2.5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreened, Indoor
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Extra Building, Outdoor Shower, Screen Porch, Screened Patio, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1 to < 2 Acres
- WindowsDouble Hung Metal, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address14877 Stirrup Lane
- SubdivisionPADDOCK PARK 1 OF WELLINGTON
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33414
- Geo AreaPB24
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Range - Electric, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBinks Forest Elementary School
- MiddleWellington Landings Middle
- HighWellington High School
- Listing OfficeCrickenberger & Associates
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm EST.