Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
16904 Charles River Dr
Delray Beach, FL 33446
PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED MODERN HOME ON JUST UNDER 1/2 AN ACRE IN A CUL-DE-SAC THAT SHOWS BETTER THAN A MODEL. COMPLETELY REDONE & UNLIKE ANY OTHER HOME IN THE BRIDGES WITH OVER 1 MILLION IN BUILDER AND AFTER MARKET UPGRADES. 36'' MARBLE FLOORS, MIELE & WOLF APPLIANCES, CUSTOM KITCHEN, CUSTOM BUILT IN OFFICE, OUTDOOR BUILT IN BBQ, FULL HOUSE GENERATOR, MOSQUITO SYSTEM, 16 CAMERAS, SONOS & SPEAKERS INDOOR/OUTDOOR , LUSH LANDSCAPING, PEBBLE-TEC SALT WATER POOL, BUILT IN GARAGE CABINETS AND EPOXY FLOOR, SMART HOME WIRED AND MANY OTHER FEATUERS! EXPERIENCE THE TREMENDOUS LIFESTYLE & ENJOY ALL THE AMENITIES THAT THE BRIDGES HAS TO OFFER! CLUBHOUSE HAS RESORT STYLE POOL, CHILDREN'S AQUA LOT, CARD ROOM, FITNESS CENTER, INDOOR /OUTDOOR BASKETBALL COURT, 7 TENNIS COURTS, & RESTAURANT.
- MLS® #RX-10486551
- Price per Sqft$284
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage5,231
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Gas Natural, Public Water
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Heated, Inground, Salt Water, Spa, Equipment Included
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fruit Tree(s)
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalks
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market6
- HOA Fees603
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address16904 Charles River Dr
- SubdivisionThe Bridges
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33446
- Geo AreaPB10
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Wet Bar, Bar, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Gas, Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLenson Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2018 at 12:31am EST.