Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1740 Nw 42nd Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Beautiful new contemporary townhouse in the center of Boca Raton. Convenient to the mall and restaurants. This is a gated community and the home features a maintenance free three-story residences, with an elevator, an expansive open living area, separate laundry room, new Jenn Air up-graded appliances, multi-unit split-zone AC, fire sprinkler system, ''Morning Bar'' in master bedroom, 8-st. solid core doors, 4'' LED recess lighting throughout, large format porcelain flooring and 2-car garage. Owner has already installed electric blinds on all windows and all closets have been customized. Concrete construction and all windows and sliding doors feature impact glass with Solarban Low-E energy glazing. The pool view from either one of two balconies gives you a true resort feeling.
- MLS® #RX-10447101
- Price per Sqft$335
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,877
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Open Patio, Covered Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Solar Tinted
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2018
- Days on Market69
- HOA Fees505
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address1740 Nw 42nd Dr
- SubdivisionSpanish River Townhomes
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB02
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Freezer, Fire Alarm
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeWeichert, Realtors-premier Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2018 at 4:16pm EDT.