Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
756 Granada Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33432
The ultimate Beach House in prestigious 'Spanish River Land', Boca's most desirable oceanside community just 1 block from the areas most pristine private beach and a short stroll to the popular Deerfield Beach boardwalk, seaside boutiques, International fishing pier, sidewalk cafes and restaurants. This immaculate *3 bedroom, 3 bath residence offers sublime comforts and amenities including: Impact Windows, Plantation Shutters, wood burning fireplace, updated kitchen with granite counter tops, hand crafted cabinetry, built in bar and stainless steel appliances. Master bath features frameless shower, marble flooring and upscale fixtures. All wrapped around a sparkling free-form pool, outdoor Jacuzzi Spa and spacious fenced in back yard. The perfect Florida Lifestyle home by the sea.
- MLS® #RX-10439473
- Price per Sqft$498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,858
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Ranch, Patio Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Street Lights, Beach Access by Easement
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Freeform, Heated, Equipment Included, Spa, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Outdoor Shower, Open Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Public Road, East of US-1
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Double Hung Metal, Picture, Sliding, Blinds, Verticals, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2018
- Days on Market62
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address756 Granada Dr
- SubdivisionSPANISH RIVER LAND CO SUB UNIT 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Geo AreaPB01
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Bar, Walk-in Closet, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 6:30am EDT.