Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
22324 Guadeloupe St
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Largest model in Captiva Renivated top to bottom! 4 bedroom 2.5 bath oversized pool ...Soaring ceilings and a ray of sunshine welcome you home. Jerusalem stone throughout living areas on the first floor.dining room and huge living room complete with washing station/wet bar, half bathroom downstairs.Granite eat in kosher kitchen ,marble backsplash ,stainless appliances, cabinets and storage galore! Master bedroom down ,amazing walk in closet ,master bath with glass enclosed shower and jacuzzi tub,3 large bedrooms and storage room upstairs.BRAND NEW dual zone AC units (2)all this plus a private sukkah, and added family room and storage in garage (can easily be removed)Nestled at the entrance to a Cul de sac on a fabulous family block!call today! Boca's best schools! Walk to BRS !
- MLS® #RX-10423411
- Price per Sqft$323
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,291
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Other, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Shed
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedApril 16th, 2018
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address22324 Guadeloupe St
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, French Door, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Central Individual
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Intl
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 27th, 2018 at 2:36am EDT.