Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17606 Grand Este Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This spectacular custom lakefront six bedroom estate provides the ultimate in luxury, beauty and tranquility--creme marble and wood floors, custom cabinetry, coffered ceilings, arches, and elegant wall and window treatments. The kitchen, dining room, custom office, and club room are exactly what you would expect from a residence of this magnitude. The second floor features a loft with balcony and four bedrooms ensuite. Outside, the lush double lot with lake views, serenity pool, screened-in patio with summer kitchen and fireplace, create the perfect retreat. A custom designed entertainment and security system provide today's most advanced technology, while allowing control of the property remotely. Impact glass and a full house generator complete the package. This home is a must see.
- MLS® #RX-10399719
- Price per Sqft$352
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,817
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cabana, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Gunite, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Screened Patio, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalks
- WindowsArched, Blinds, Drapes, Impact Glass, Casement, Picture
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2018
- Days on Market27
- HOA Fees877
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17606 Grand Este Way
- SubdivisionThe Oaks at Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Generator Whle House, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 9:23am EST.