Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17606 Grand Este Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This spectacular custom lakefront six bedroom estate provides the ultimate in luxury, beauty and tranquility--creme marble and wood floors, custom cabinetry, coffered ceilings, arches, and elegant wall and window treatments. The kitchen, dining room, custom office, and club room are exactly what you would expect from a residence of this magnitude. The second floor features a loft with balcony and four bedrooms ensuite. Outside, the lush double lot with lake views, serenity pool, screened-in patio with summer kitchen and fireplace, create the perfect retreat. A custom designed entertainment and security system provide today's most advanced technology, while allowing control of the property remotely. Impact glass and a full house generator complete the package. This home is a must see.
- MLS® #RX-10399719
- Price per Sqft$330
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,817
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Tennis, Community Room, Game Room, Spa-Hot Tub, Cabana
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, Underground, 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Gas Natural
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Heated, Equipment Included, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Built-in Grill, Fence, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Covered Balcony, Zoned Sprinkler, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsBlinds, Casement, Picture, Arched, Drapes, Impact Glass
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2018
- Days on Market119
- HOA Fees877
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17606 Grand Este Way
- SubdivisionThe Oaks at Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Bar, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Upstairs Living Area, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 1:46pm EDT.