Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
16012 D Alene Dr
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Spectacular custom estate w/high end finishes throughout, worth over $2,000,000 w/upgrades including Venetian plaster, exotic marbles, & onyx. Beautiful Saturnia Marble, tumbled marble, & hand scraped aftrican walnut wood flooring. Luxurious master and additional guest bedroom w/bath ensuite. 3 large patio areas, Gourmet Kitchen opens to an outdoor screened in entertaiment area w/ barbecue,this area can also be accessed from the family room. Butler's pantry,formal dining w/ wine closet,& living room w/fireplace, and family room completes the first floor. 2nd floor has large loft and 3 additional bedrooms w/baths ensuite. Outdoor patio area on 2nd floor overlooks the pool and is accessed from both loft & junior master suite room. Accordion hurricane shutters throughout. Equity Required.
- MLS® #RX-10385675
- Price per Sqft$241
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,153
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesShutters
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Double Hung Metal, Drapes, Hurricane Windows, Plantation Shutters, Single Hung Metal
- Date ListedNovember 30th, 2017
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees586
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$75,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address16012 D Alene Dr
- SubdivisionMizner Country Club
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33446
- Geo AreaPB10
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Decorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2017 at 9:22pm EST.