Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17717 Circle Pond Ct
Boca Raton, FL 33496
One-of-a-kind custom lakefront estate blends Old World architecture with Transitional design elements. The light and bright interior has been renovated with new bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen w/ natural gas, pool/spa, as well as hardwood and marble floors throughout! Not your typical home in The Oaks! The first level offers one bedroom, two full baths, a den/office, as well as the living and dining areas. The second level encompasses the Master Suite, laundry room, loft, and 3 additional en-suite bedrooms, two of which include private balconies. All bedrooms have custom closet systems. The tropical oasis in the rear of the home overlooks the sparkling lake and features a resort-style pool with raised spa, an expansive marble sun deck, and covered loggia with summer kitchen. See supplementChef's kitchen has been renovated with wood cabinetry, granite counters, and Thermador, Sub-Zero, and Viking appliances (natural gas cooktop), and 100-bottle Gaggenau wine fridge. The spa-like master bathroom has been redone with a frameless glass enclosed shower, marble tile, and overhead rain shower, beautiful custom vanity with make-up area, freestanding bathtub, and private water closet. The spacious closet in the master has been outfitted with custom built-ins and even has room for a center table. The terrace overlooks the lake and offers panoramic water view and daily sunsets. A split floor plan separates the guest bedrooms from the master. A loft area is perfect for a children's play space or casual sitting area. All bedrooms have new hardwood flooring and California style closets. Three of the bedrooms have private terraces. Convenient upstairs laundry room has a sink and cabinetry with front-loading washer/dryer. The Oaks at Boca Raton is a 24/7 gate-manned community in West Boca Raton with approximately 430 luxury homes for sale. The Oaks offers a country club lifestyle without the high equity membership fees. Resort-style amenities include an elegant clubhouse which serves as the focus for a myriad of year-round activities and social events for adults, teens, and children. The Club's outstanding facilities include an award winning 12-court tennis complex, a professionally equipped Fitness Center, a pampering Spa, a sparkling resort-size pool and children's play center that includes a full size basketball court. The Oak Room offers semi-fine dining for lunch and dinner with wine and beer selections.
- MLS® #RX-10381873
- Price per Sqft$229
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,912
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Other Arch
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Cabana, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Decorative, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Deck, Fence, Open Balcony, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks
- WindowsPlantation Shutters, Sliding
- Date ListedNovember 13th, 2017
- Days on Market100
- HOA Fees850
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17717 Circle Pond Ct
- SubdivisionTHE OAKS AT BOCA RATON
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Individual, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Individual, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 7:51am EST.