Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2397 Nw 49th Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Exquisite, tastefully remodeled estate home on oversized interior lot backing to nature preserve. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, powder room, cabana bath, office, loft, & Florida room. New Chefs kitchen features soft close custom cabinets, quartz counter top, granite island, & GE Profile stainless appliances with gas cook top & double ovens. Saturnia marble floors grace the first floor main living area. In the sophisticated designed living room you will be awed by the 22 ft.ceilings, precast stone fireplace, elegant drapes covering the picture windows, & custom moldings. The first floor spacious master suite offers 18 ft volume ceilings, two custom walk-in closets, & dressing area. The luxurious recently remodeled master bath has custom soft close cabinets, quartz counters, steam shower, & jacuzziThis is the perfect home for entertaining with its large open patio, oversized salt water heated pool, & Summer Kitchen. The home comes with a built in generator and accordion Hurricane Shutters.
- MLS® #RX-10351136
- Price per Sqft$303
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,291
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Screened Patio, Shutters, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2017
- Days on Market67
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2397 Nw 49th Lane
- SubdivisionTHE PRESERVE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Decorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 25th, 2017 at 3:52am EDT.