Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7081 Brunswick Cir
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Membership ''NOT'' Required but available in Aberdeen if you like.Don't miss out on this Fabulous opportunity to own the Home of your dreams located in Beautiful Bristol Lakes/Aberdeen Community. This home comes complete with 5 Bedrooms & 4 FULL Bath's including a Cabana Bath! As you walk through the front door you'll see the Gorgeous Pebble Tek Self Cleaning Swimming Pool/Spa, no expense was spared. The swimming pool comes complete with mosaic inlaid tile & a brand new heater, installed 7/2017 ..The Kitchen is equipped with Beautiful Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy sitting at your snack bar or breakfast area! Family Room has a ''Real Wood Burning Fireplace''!The Sliding Glass Doors are Large 9' Doors in both the Master Bedroom and Living Room, allowing extra light to shine through!! This home is equipped with a Central Vacuum System, A 15,000 watt Generator complete with a transfer station. Making those unexpected storms much cooler and more convenient at your home. Hurricane shutters are a must and the whole 2nd story is complete with accordion shutters making a hurricane much easier to prepare for. This 4,000 sq ft home comes complete with 2 "AC Units", 1 just 7 years young both just serviced. Hot water heater is also approximately 7 years old & 9 Ceiling fans are throughout the house. The backyard has a large deck for all those days/evenings of entertaining. All schools in your district are currently "A" rated. Monthly HOA includes lawn service, tree trimming, irrigation, mulching, monitored alarm, internet, cable & telephone! This lot has the wide expansion of green space behind the house to make extra privacy or a place to throw a friendly football/soccer around. Membership to Aberdeen is OPTIONAL but "NOT REQUIRED"!! Pineapple Chandelier in the Breakfast area does NOT convey.
- MLS® #RX-10350788
- Price per Sqft$165
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,313
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutoclean, Equipment Included, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Verticals
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedJuly 15th, 2017
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees335
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address7081 Brunswick Cir
- SubdivisionBristol Lakes/Aberdeen ''NO'' Membership Required
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Generator Hookup
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrystal Lakes Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficePalm Beach Real Estate Associates
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 12:39pm EDT.